Businesses have to be on top of their game in today’s competitive and fast-
paced technology climate. You need a partner who will be by your side as technology changes, updates happen, and new products go to market.
What do you invest in your web presence? Set it and forget it is bad policy for the web. If you’re not growing your dying. Stale web presences signal that business is not growing and your customers notice it.
Altitude Webmasters is a unique partner that provides support for the entire lifecycle. What is the lifecycle you ask?
We consider the web lifecycle to be:
- The launch of a new website / app / intranet / or customer portal.
- The ongoing update and maintenance of a web presence.
- The transition to new or different apps/systems that require seamless integrations.
- Turning off an older web presence that is outdated or being replaced.
Beyond the lifecycle we make sure that your brand continues to thrive online and you aren’t made vulnerable to some of the threats facing a businesses web presence.
Why do we say web presence?
Gone are the days where a company has a basic website. If you have this you probably rely on in-person relationships to grow business. We consider the web presence to be a variety of platforms, apps, and systems that interconnect and power your business growth to different audiences:
- Web Presence for the Business (primary domain)
- Apps for Customer Portals, e-Commerce, Training, Multimedia
- Landing Pages for Customer Engagement
- CRM and Sales & Marketing Tools
- Mobile Apps and Custom Systems for Various Engagement
You need a partner that can project manage, operate, and maintain these systems in a simple process giving you time to do what you do best.